Hi friends! I hope you all are happy and ready for Easter ❤ I have made some delicious energy bites that has the perfect flavor for Easter Holiday, orange and chocolate! They are filled with nutrition as healthy fats, fiber, antioxidants, vitamin-C and more. They are plant based and vegan friendly, and they are free from diary, gluten and processed sugar. They take under 5-10 minutes to make, and they are non-baked! Recipe below.
You will need:
80 gram cashew nuts
30 gram almonds
4 medjool dates
1 tbs orange zest
1 tbs orange juice
2 tsp raw cacao powder
pinch of salt
1. Add the cashew nuts and the almonds to a food processor and pulse a few times to they re chopped.
2. Add the dates and and pulse to it all is nice combined.
3. Add the orange juice, the orange zest, the cacao powder and the salt and mix until everything come nice together and you are left with a dough.
4. With slightly damp hands, scoop out heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
5. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, Or put them in the freezer for up to 12 weeks.
Good morning guys! One thing I need in my life to kick start my days is a big jar of fresh pressed green juice! I’m totally addicted. It fills me with energy and pure freshness. I can honestly say that I have seen my skin developing better after drinking these green goodness every morning before my breakfast. What I use depends on what I have in hand. But I always try to use most greens and less fruits. Below you find the recipe for today’s juice.
You will need:
1 peeled lemon
1 bundle of celery
1 thumb of ginger
some slices of pineapple
1 big handful of spinach
1 big handful of kale
Throw it in the juicer and enjoy how it fills your body with pure vitamins, minerals and good stuff! Simply a health-bomb in a glass
A healthy outside starts from the inside ❤
Good morning people! Here is a little breakfast idea, something that I love to make. And the great thing is that you make it the night before, so that it’s ready when you wake up. The main ingredients is chia seeds. I’m sure many of you are familiar with chia seeds, but did you know they have been an important food for the Mayas and Aztecs ages ago? Today chia seeds is known as a fantastic superfood! They are rich in fiber, protein, healthy fats, calcium and magnesium just to mention some of the nutrients in these small black seeds.
Because of their ability to absorb liquid, they can be used to make a “gel” or “pudding” if you like. Below is share a delicious chia breakfast pudding that will fill you with energy to kick start your day!
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs diary free vanilla yogurt
- Stevia, honey or any sweetener if you want it a little sweet
- granola and banana for topping
- Just add the chia seeds in a glass and add the almond milk, yogurt and sweetener. Stir and put it in the refrigerator over night.
- Before serving it, top it with some granola, fruits or berries. I used homemade granola (recipe coming soon) and banana.
Hi guys! Today I will share with you a delicious chocolate smoothie that I’m sure all of you chocolate lovers out there gonna love! The secret ingredient is of course raw cacao powder. We are not using any regular sugar-filled chocolate, we are using chocolate that benefits you with good nutrition. Worth mention is that raw cacao is a powerhouse of antioxidants and it also contain nutrients like magnesium, iron, chromium and zinc to mention some of the health-giving qualities found in this delicious superfood! With one of the highest measured antioxidant (ORAC) capacities, cacao helps protect your cells from oxidation and aging, so chocolate is actually a beauty food!
- 4 dl almond milk
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp maca powder (optimal)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used a plant based one)
- 1 frozen banana
Blend it in a high speed blender and enjoy!
This smoothie is perfect when you feel for something sweet or if you need some extra energy during the day or before a workout.