No glowing products will ever give you that radiant healthy glowy skin like healthy eating will do! Try out this beautiful green juice recipe to boost your skin glow from the inside!
This is what you need:
– 1 bundle of celery
– 1 lemon peeled
– a handful of spinach
– 1/2 cucumber
– 1 apple
– 1 thumb of fresh ginger
Juice it and enjoy it! I prefer drinking it by it self, at least 30 minutes between any food, to let the body absorb all the nutrients from it!
Don’t know what to make for dinner? Then I will tips you about this delicious soup. It’s filling, plant based and nutritious. Sweet potato is a real beauty food for your skin, is super rich in vitamin-A! Vitamin-A, also called Retinol, is nr. 1 anti aging ingredients in the skin care industry. If you don’t care too much about skincare, I’m sure you still love eating tasty food!
This is what you need for 3-4 portions:
1 big sweet potato (590 gram)
150 gram carrots
1 cane of coconut milk
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 red chili
a thumb of ginger
3 tbs red curry paste
4 deciliter vegetable broth
Cilantro to decorate
Salt and lime to serve with the soup
– Use 1 – 2 tsp of the cream on the top of the coconut milk as oil and put it in the pan. Saute the onion for about 1 min, add the chili, ginger and garlic and saute for a other 1 min, add the curry paste and stir around for one more minute before you add the rest of the ingredients. Let it cook for about 20 – 25 min until the potatoes are soften.
– Put the soup in a high speed blender and mix to you get the perfect creamy consistency.
– Serve the soup hot with some cilantro and lime on top.
Let me know if you try it!
Hi guys! Today I will share with you a delicious chocolate smoothie that I’m sure all of you chocolate lovers out there gonna love! The secret ingredient is of course raw cacao powder. We are not using any regular sugar-filled chocolate, we are using chocolate that benefits you with good nutrition. Worth mention is that raw cacao is a powerhouse of antioxidants and it also contain nutrients like magnesium, iron, chromium and zinc to mention some of the health-giving qualities found in this delicious superfood! With one of the highest measured antioxidant (ORAC) capacities, cacao helps protect your cells from oxidation and aging, so chocolate is actually a beauty food!
- 4 dl almond milk
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp maca powder (optimal)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used a plant based one)
- 1 frozen banana
Blend it in a high speed blender and enjoy!
This smoothie is perfect when you feel for something sweet or if you need some extra energy during the day or before a workout.