Good morning guys! One thing I need in my life to kick start my days is a big jar of fresh pressed green juice! I’m totally addicted. It fills me with energy and pure freshness. I can honestly say that I have seen my skin developing better after drinking these green goodness every morning before my breakfast. What I use depends on what I have in hand. But I always try to use most greens and less fruits. Below you find the recipe for today’s juice.
You will need:
1 peeled lemon
1 bundle of celery
1 thumb of ginger
some slices of pineapple
1 big handful of spinach
1 big handful of kale
Throw it in the juicer and enjoy how it fills your body with pure vitamins, minerals and good stuff! Simply a health-bomb in a glass
A healthy outside starts from the inside ❤
No glowing products will ever give you that radiant healthy glowy skin like healthy eating will do! Try out this beautiful green juice recipe to boost your skin glow from the inside!
This is what you need:
– 1 bundle of celery
– 1 lemon peeled
– a handful of spinach
– 1/2 cucumber
– 1 apple
– 1 thumb of fresh ginger
Juice it and enjoy it! I prefer drinking it by it self, at least 30 minutes between any food, to let the body absorb all the nutrients from it!
Want something sweet, but yet healthy? Then this recipe is for you. These little bites are packed with good-for-you ingredients, they are easy to make and take no time. They are raw, vegan, gluten free and absolutely tasty!
These balls are the perfect pick-me-up snacks if you are one the go and need something fast to boost your energy, or if you just want a little “indulgent” treat. They are filled with cashew nuts that will boost you with healthy fat and give them a nice crunch, dates that have a significant amount of fiber and add a delicious sweetening to them, lemon that is a great source of vitamin-C and add a zesty flavor, coconut that give them that tropical taste, and salt to enhance and balance all the flavors.
For this recipe you will need:
75 gram raw cashew nuts
80 gram Medjool dates
20 gram shreeded coconut (unsweetened)
1/2 tbs lemon zest
1 tbs lemon juice
pinch of pink salt or sea salt
1. Add the cashew nuts to a food processor and pulse a few times to they re chopped.
2. Add the dates and the shredded coconut and pulse to it all is nice combined.
3. Add the lemon juice, the lemon zest and the salt and mix until everything come nice together and you are left with a dough.
4. With slightly damp hands, scoop out heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls, then roll each ball in the remaining shredded coconut.
5. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week (never gonna last that long in my home, haha). Or put them in the freezer for up to 12 weeks.