It doesn’t need to be a special day to give your self some extra love! Any day of the week is a good day. Today I will do 3 things to pamper myself a little extra, just because I deserve it. Join me, you deserve it too!
1. Wash your face and put on a sheet mask. I love sheet masks! If it’s a a good one, you will notice a different on your skin.
2. Eat or drink something healthy today. It could be a giant salad for lunch, a green juice or a superfood smoothie (or anything else that you want, as long as it includes greens)!
3. Meditate. Lay down on the floor, close your eyes and just breath in and out slowly for at least 5 minutes. If you find it hard, look for a guided meditation on Youtube, its plenty of them!
Hope this will boost your mood a little extra!
Happy Monday people! Today I will share a little mindful practice with you. Remember, that our thoughts will affect how we feel, the brain is so powerful! Some days or period in life will be hard, we will struggle and feel that everything is hopeless! But even on the worst days, it’s ALWAYS something to be grateful for. I have that one rule with myself, that regardless on how my day has been, I always pray to the universe and thank for at least 3 things that I’m grateful for that day. It ca be everything from a feeling blessed with supportive friends, good food or a sunny day, whatever made may day a little better. This is also a good way to reflect and be aware of the good things in your life!
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, it’s like wrapping a present and not giving it – William Arthur Ward
Don’t know what to make for dinner? Then I will tips you about this delicious soup. It’s filling, plant based and nutritious. Sweet potato is a real beauty food for your skin, is super rich in vitamin-A! Vitamin-A, also called Retinol, is nr. 1 anti aging ingredients in the skin care industry. If you don’t care too much about skincare, I’m sure you still love eating tasty food!
This is what you need for 3-4 portions:
1 big sweet potato (590 gram)
150 gram carrots
1 cane of coconut milk
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 red chili
a thumb of ginger
3 tbs red curry paste
4 deciliter vegetable broth
Cilantro to decorate
Salt and lime to serve with the soup
– Use 1 – 2 tsp of the cream on the top of the coconut milk as oil and put it in the pan. Saute the onion for about 1 min, add the chili, ginger and garlic and saute for a other 1 min, add the curry paste and stir around for one more minute before you add the rest of the ingredients. Let it cook for about 20 – 25 min until the potatoes are soften.
– Put the soup in a high speed blender and mix to you get the perfect creamy consistency.
– Serve the soup hot with some cilantro and lime on top.
Let me know if you try it!
If you need a little help to stay more positive and motivated, this book is for you. It’s a self-help book that is easy to read, filled with good stuff to help keep your mindset on track. The Author talks a lot about how your energy level and your way of thinking will affect your everyday life in a positive or negative direction. Here is some sayings from the book that I loved:
“Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities”
“Trust that the Universe loves the crap out of you, kick fear in the face, and head bravely into the unknown”
“Forgiveness is all about taking care of you, not the person you need to forgive”
Happy international women’s day ladies! This is a so important day for us. It’s so important that women support women! Be proud of the lady you are. Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever. You have the power within you!
Any plans for these days? Here is 3 things I want to focus on this weekend, maybe you get some inspiration!
1: Do something fun that makes you forget about your phone
2: Eat some of your favorite food and share the experience with someone you love
3: Sleep without setting any alarm clock
I hope you will have a beautiful, fun and meaningful weekend!