Hi friends! I hope you all are happy and ready for Easter ❤ I have made some delicious energy bites that has the perfect flavor for Easter Holiday, orange and chocolate! They are filled with nutrition as healthy fats, fiber, antioxidants, vitamin-C and more. They are plant based and vegan friendly, and they are free from diary, gluten and processed sugar. They take under 5-10 minutes to make, and they are non-baked! Recipe below.
You will need:
80 gram cashew nuts
30 gram almonds
4 medjool dates
1 tbs orange zest
1 tbs orange juice
2 tsp raw cacao powder
pinch of salt
1. Add the cashew nuts and the almonds to a food processor and pulse a few times to they re chopped.
2. Add the dates and and pulse to it all is nice combined.
3. Add the orange juice, the orange zest, the cacao powder and the salt and mix until everything come nice together and you are left with a dough.
4. With slightly damp hands, scoop out heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
5. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, Or put them in the freezer for up to 12 weeks.