Good morning guys! Today I will share with you a super good granola recipe that I made earlier this week. I love sprinkle granola over my oatmeal or as a topping for my smoothie bowls. This granola is healthy, gluten free, plant based, nutritious and delicious!
Recipe for the granola:
- 2 dl quinoa flakes
- 2 dl buckwheat flakes
- 3 dl oats
- 2 dl pumpkin seeds
- 1 dl sesame seeds
- 1 dl flax seeds
- 2 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 dl pecan nuts
- 2 dl almonds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- 1 1/2 dl water
- 1/2 dl honey (or maple syrup for vegan option)
- Mix all the seeds and nuts in a big bowl.
- mix the water and the honey and pour it in with the rest. Stir until everything is a little wet.
- I used a little bit of coconut oil over a baking tray and spread the mixture over it.
- Put it in the oven at 160 °C. Depending on how roasted you want your granola, but I had it in the oven for 45 minutes. Remember to stir around a little every 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down and keep it in a air tight container.