No glowing products will ever give you that radiant healthy glowy skin like healthy eating will do! Try out this beautiful green juice recipe to boost your skin glow from the inside!
This is what you need:
– 1 bundle of celery
– 1 lemon peeled
– a handful of spinach
– 1/2 cucumber
– 1 apple
– 1 thumb of fresh ginger
Juice it and enjoy it! I prefer drinking it by it self, at least 30 minutes between any food, to let the body absorb all the nutrients from it!
Don’t know what to make for dinner? Then I will tips you about this delicious soup. It’s filling, plant based and nutritious. Sweet potato is a real beauty food for your skin, is super rich in vitamin-A! Vitamin-A, also called Retinol, is nr. 1 anti aging ingredients in the skin care industry. If you don’t care too much about skincare, I’m sure you still love eating tasty food!
This is what you need for 3-4 portions:
1 big sweet potato (590 gram)
150 gram carrots
1 cane of coconut milk
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 red chili
a thumb of ginger
3 tbs red curry paste
4 deciliter vegetable broth
Cilantro to decorate
Salt and lime to serve with the soup
– Use 1 – 2 tsp of the cream on the top of the coconut milk as oil and put it in the pan. Saute the onion for about 1 min, add the chili, ginger and garlic and saute for a other 1 min, add the curry paste and stir around for one more minute before you add the rest of the ingredients. Let it cook for about 20 – 25 min until the potatoes are soften.
– Put the soup in a high speed blender and mix to you get the perfect creamy consistency.
– Serve the soup hot with some cilantro and lime on top.
Let me know if you try it!
A red lipstick is a classic in your makeup bag! My favorite red lipstick is this one from the Jennifer Lopez collection with INGLOT Cosmetics, in the color Besame. It last forever on your lips, it stays on place and it’s a beautiful color!! You can buy it here
I’m a big fan of Rituals Cosmetics! Entering their stores always put me in a relaxing mood and their products are great! I have two favorite lines that I love, but my absolute favorite must be this green line, The Ritual of Dao! The hand cream is the best hand cream I have ever tried (and I suffer from very dry skin)! The smell from these products are so beautiful. I don’t use the body cream every day, but when I want a extra treat, it’s my go to! A little tips is to mix in few drops of the oil with the body cream to get some extra hydration. This oil is also perfect for getting or giving a massage to someone you love ❤
Do you have a favorite from Rituals?
Want something sweet, but yet healthy? Then this recipe is for you. These little bites are packed with good-for-you ingredients, they are easy to make and take no time. They are raw, vegan, gluten free and absolutely tasty!
These balls are the perfect pick-me-up snacks if you are one the go and need something fast to boost your energy, or if you just want a little “indulgent” treat. They are filled with cashew nuts that will boost you with healthy fat and give them a nice crunch, dates that have a significant amount of fiber and add a delicious sweetening to them, lemon that is a great source of vitamin-C and add a zesty flavor, coconut that give them that tropical taste, and salt to enhance and balance all the flavors.
For this recipe you will need:
75 gram raw cashew nuts
80 gram Medjool dates
20 gram shreeded coconut (unsweetened)
1/2 tbs lemon zest
1 tbs lemon juice
pinch of pink salt or sea salt
1. Add the cashew nuts to a food processor and pulse a few times to they re chopped.
2. Add the dates and the shredded coconut and pulse to it all is nice combined.
3. Add the lemon juice, the lemon zest and the salt and mix until everything come nice together and you are left with a dough.
4. With slightly damp hands, scoop out heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls, then roll each ball in the remaining shredded coconut.
5. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week (never gonna last that long in my home, haha). Or put them in the freezer for up to 12 weeks.
If you need a little help to stay more positive and motivated, this book is for you. It’s a self-help book that is easy to read, filled with good stuff to help keep your mindset on track. The Author talks a lot about how your energy level and your way of thinking will affect your everyday life in a positive or negative direction. Here is some sayings from the book that I loved:
“Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities”
“Trust that the Universe loves the crap out of you, kick fear in the face, and head bravely into the unknown”
“Forgiveness is all about taking care of you, not the person you need to forgive”
Happy international women’s day ladies! This is a so important day for us. It’s so important that women support women! Be proud of the lady you are. Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever. You have the power within you!
Any plans for these days? Here is 3 things I want to focus on this weekend, maybe you get some inspiration!
1: Do something fun that makes you forget about your phone
2: Eat some of your favorite food and share the experience with someone you love
3: Sleep without setting any alarm clock
I hope you will have a beautiful, fun and meaningful weekend!